ex-gf question?

so my ex and I have been hanging out/going out a lot(sort of like dating)she also started wearing a necklace that I gave to her.we almost hang out everyday and if not, every other day. I'm starting to feel a little attached again but I'm resisting it cause I know it's not really good to feel attached..I don't really want to bring up our relationship again because I want to kind of keep things slow for now(relationship wise). but I want SO BADLY for her to initiate it for us to be official again..because I'm not sure where she stands.. any way I can do that without me being the one to initiate it? and yesterday she was texting some guy that she was kinda seeing but she hates him now and I said some things about him and she said I was being a "jealous boyfriend" I don't want to get my hopes up or anything but maybe she feels that we're "together" again? help???thanks

Favorite Answer

ride it out m8 you will be fine if you want to be with her then be with her if not make sure she knows where she stand to avoid any heart ach

It's pretty obvious that you like her, because you would not be here asking for advice if you didn't. If I'm correct, you want to be with her, but you don't want to be the one to ask, because you don't want her to know your feeling something for her if she doesn't like you? I would try not to hide my feelings, but rather control them. There is a difference and if she does not like you simply move on. Trust me, I know it's hard to move on, but later down the line you'll understand a bit more. From what your saying, I kind of get the feeling she is just messing with your head. Why would she be talking to other guys? I'm sure she's either testing you or playing you. Either way, you better pick your moves carefully...

im sorry but from experience ure feelings are not share by hers because first off why did u break up and second if she doesn't the courage to ask u back to her, then she doesn't really love u as u do,,,but u are being selfish too try some valorization and think if its what u want.....

Source(s): even if u go back and she's not willing to anything then ure the one who's gonna regret it............

Why go backward, and stumble and fall ?when you can keep walking straight and not have to worry about falling?