Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever zigged when you shoulda zagged ?

What happened ?

Update:

Sorry Jake5282

but I gotta ask..

"How'd ya get the beans ABOVE the franks ?"

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was on my way to India, took a wrong bus and ended up in Nepal by mistake. The strange thing was, I was asleep when we went through the border, no one woke me or asked for my passport. I woke and assumed we were in India. It was a full day before I discovered I was in another country.

Arrr, thems were the days.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, with the zipper on my pants, have you ever seen the movie, somethng about Mary? Well that happened to me in real life, I saw a white light at the end of the tunnel and when I walked towards it I saw my second grade teacher, so I turned around. Still have a scar, you talk about an opening line lol....

Merry Xmas............

• oh god it happens all the time for me. The ziggs went every where and i had to spend hours scrubbing zagged zigges from the carpet. I know to wear trash bags around my zigs when evver I'm zagging now.

• Me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Never zigged or zagged but I have done a lot of flopping when I should have flipped*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

all the time...i ran into a pole, when i was in a hurry *points at bruise on knee* that's how i go this whopper

• 1 decade ago

seems i am forever doing that *sigh*....(hangs head like winnie the pooh's friend eore and sez "oh, woe is mee..)

• Janey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Daily! And it bloody hurts!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, i collided with a wall! ouch!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Then I got lost, all by myself

• 1 decade ago

You mean today right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.