Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever zigged when you shoulda zagged ?

What happened ?

Sorry Jake5282

but I gotta ask..

"How'd ya get the beans ABOVE the franks ?"

Favorite Answer

I was on my way to India, took a wrong bus and ended up in Nepal by mistake. The strange thing was, I was asleep when we went through the border, no one woke me or asked for my passport. I woke and assumed we were in India. It was a full day before I discovered I was in another country.

Arrr, thems were the days.

Yes, with the zipper on my pants, have you ever seen the movie, somethng about Mary? Well that happened to me in real life, I saw a white light at the end of the tunnel and when I walked towards it I saw my second grade teacher, so I turned around. Still have a scar, you talk about an opening line lol....

Merry Xmas............

• oh god it happens all the time for me. The ziggs went every where and i had to spend hours scrubbing zagged zigges from the carpet. I know to wear trash bags around my zigs when evver I'm zagging now.

• Me

Never zigged or zagged but I have done a lot of flopping when I should have flipped*

• .

all the time...i ran into a pole, when i was in a hurry *points at bruise on knee* that's how i go this whopper

seems i am forever doing that *sigh*....(hangs head like winnie the pooh's friend eore and sez "oh, woe is mee..)

• Janey

Daily! And it bloody hurts!

Yes, i collided with a wall! ouch!

Then I got lost, all by myself

You mean today right?