kissing a female?

you first kiss with a female what where you thinking i mean if you didn't know u where gay or bi, i don't know but i like to kiss a female i think about it all the time can anyone help me please

i'm female 25 years old

like when i was in high school i whated to kiss my best friend

• Favorite Answer

I want thinking much, i mean like her, and iwas going to kiss her, and i did, well she kissed me, whichever but then it was making out and i was with the person i liked and i was happy.

Yeah no thinking really, with a guy, i was like, slober, tongue, ease up boy, slow down. Girl I relaxed and was happy.

Well Ive Kissed And even made out wit a couple girls before...But im not bi or gay AT ALL!! lol i only did it for the fun of it. But I dont know if you like think about kissing girls alot and stuff then you might be a little bi or curious.

I had been in 'relationships' with both men and women up until my first female kiss. Actually, the first thing to pop in my head was how she wasn't trying to maul me or knock me backwards with the power of the kiss - and how she was softer and more gentle.

I think in general, men know how to kiss men better, and women know how to kiss women better - because we know our own gender that way.

Despite the fact that I happily married a man, I do admit that women kiss better imo.

when i first kissed a girl i really liked it ,it felt real gentle and sincere,in the past i've kissed guys before and it was icky lol but it didn't feel the same as when i kissed a girl (im a lesbian),but yeah kissing girls is fun XD

i kissed a couple of my female friends when I was growing up and while it was nice...it didnt give me the same feelings in my pants that kissing boys did :)

i love kissing girls but for some strange reason i dont consider myself gay or bi

i'll ask my gf if shez willing to help u out, (shez bi btw)

lol Do you mind testing a Chinese dude?

Before I answer, Are you a Male or Female?

It's gross if Female X Female, so kiss your grandma's a*s & go away. How 'bout try to kiss your mom, surely she'll get mad at you. =b

Shut your a*s up dude.

u dont feel like kissin a dude huh?..

awwwwwwww.....