kissing a female?

you first kiss with a female what where you thinking i mean if you didn't know u where gay or bi, i don't know but i like to kiss a female i think about it all the time can anyone help me please

Update:

i'm female 25 years old

Update 2:

like when i was in high school i whated to kiss my best friend

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I want thinking much, i mean like her, and iwas going to kiss her, and i did, well she kissed me, whichever but then it was making out and i was with the person i liked and i was happy.

Yeah no thinking really, with a guy, i was like, slober, tongue, ease up boy, slow down. Girl I relaxed and was happy.

• 1 decade ago

Well Ive Kissed And even made out wit a couple girls before...But im not bi or gay AT ALL!! lol i only did it for the fun of it. But I dont know if you like think about kissing girls alot and stuff then you might be a little bi or curious.

• 1 decade ago

I had been in 'relationships' with both men and women up until my first female kiss. Actually, the first thing to pop in my head was how she wasn't trying to maul me or knock me backwards with the power of the kiss - and how she was softer and more gentle.

I think in general, men know how to kiss men better, and women know how to kiss women better - because we know our own gender that way.

Despite the fact that I happily married a man, I do admit that women kiss better imo.

• 1 decade ago

when i first kissed a girl i really liked it ,it felt real gentle and sincere,in the past i've kissed guys before and it was icky lol but it didn't feel the same as when i kissed a girl (im a lesbian),but yeah kissing girls is fun XD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i kissed a couple of my female friends when I was growing up and while it was nice...it didnt give me the same feelings in my pants that kissing boys did :)

• 1 decade ago

i love kissing girls but for some strange reason i dont consider myself gay or bi

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'll ask my gf if shez willing to help u out, (shez bi btw)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol Do you mind testing a Chinese dude?

• 1 decade ago

Before I answer, Are you a Male or Female?

It's gross if Female X Female, so kiss your grandma's a*s & go away. How 'bout try to kiss your mom, surely she'll get mad at you. =b

Shut your a*s up dude.

• 1 decade ago

u dont feel like kissin a dude huh?..

awwwwwwww.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.