Survey: Who among us here, works, doing business or just traveling here in China, right now?

Me: working as Foreign Expert, Education Dept.

location: Jiangxi Province, Nanchang City, P.R.C.

Answer is open only to people who's in China right now.

Hi Lizzy! I'm so so sorry sweetie, I don't have any intentions on letting you feel left out, I'm just doing a survey for whom I could easily get in touch with, for I'm here in China working right now. Well hope this would make you feel better *big,big, tight Hug *. T.C. now.

Favorite Answer

I'm a child education specialist and psychologist working for Shanghai American School in Minhang Shanghai, and have been doing so for the last 4 years.

On the surface yes, Superman. If American companies don't do business in China, how can the US ever repay what it owes China which is about US$1.15 Trillion (with a T) as of today. The US now owes different countries a total of more than US$4.4 Trillion, American companies need to sell their brands and products aggressively otherwise the country and its people will literally go broke. I don't wanna **** about it but China is set to become the biggest economy in the world within the next decade, and this means more American companies would be knocking at the door of China begging for business.

What!

How dare you close your questions to me!

Hrump!

(Walks away feeling left out and despondant)

EDIT: Oh dear. Hey sweetie once you get to know me, you will figure out, that I am only joking with you.

Thanks for the hug.

Source(s): I couldn't work in China for all the money in China.

Wow. How interesting. Not from China