jvmarmy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does eating banana's make you have/remember dreams easier?

I made a banana/milk smoothie two nights ago with two bananas and had weird dreams all night, then last night I tried it with three bananas and had alot of wierd dreams again.

Try it out and let me know if it has the same effect on you!

Favorite Answer

Banana fueled dreams?

Eh, rather you than me

Bananas are high in potassium which is needed for nerves and blood pressure regulation. Not heard of them affecting dreams though. I did read recently that cheese is meant to affect what you dream and remember - it was thought to be a myth but it's now been proved.

All I know is, eating bananas protects you from constipation. If you want to remember your dreams better, eat chocolate coated apples with goat's milk every night before you go to sleep. If that doesn't work, then it's most likely that I am lying to you. :)

• itsme

i had lots of bananas and my weigh increased, now people see me in their dreams

actually i dont understand what you are saying because banana keep our body healthly,and it helps in many ways,in night time we used to drink milk means we will get nice sleep.......