Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i just want to say to my bf that i love him!?

but he hasnt tell me yet, and my sister says i shouldnt because maybe he'll say "i love you too" just so he wont make me feel bad, should i wait?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

corner ur bf.then say something like "ther's a dirt on your lips" lean closer to him so close that ur lips brushes with his. if he kisses then kiss him.u then say him that "i really like you" then wait kiss him thrice more. then say "i love you"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well in my case, it might be the same as yours..my gf very subtly said to me once 'aww i luv u soo much' like in a cute sorta way, and even though she was just fooling around, ever since then we've always said we luv each other..of course we both accept we're not 'in' love with each other..there's a very big difference...but if ur bf is offended or wateva somehow by u sayin u love him...well there's a good chance he's a prick hun lol

• 1 decade ago

Try to understand his feeling and emotions try to talk to him about other guys or tell him that you like other guys behaviour in this manner or that manner see his reaction and if he reacts then think he may like you wait until and unless he comes out with his feeling.

• 1 decade ago

Well just tell him now because if your not going to tell him that you love him he will not also tell you that she loves you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have more confidence! if you feel it say it. Come on now! dont be fake.

• 1 decade ago

you would not know untill you say it to him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.