Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i just want to say to my bf that i love him!?

but he hasnt tell me yet, and my sister says i shouldnt because maybe he'll say "i love you too" just so he wont make me feel bad, should i wait?

Favorite Answer

corner ur bf.then say something like "ther's a dirt on your lips" lean closer to him so close that ur lips brushes with his. if he kisses then kiss him.u then say him that "i really like you" then wait kiss him thrice more. then say "i love you"

well in my case, it might be the same as yours..my gf very subtly said to me once 'aww i luv u soo much' like in a cute sorta way, and even though she was just fooling around, ever since then we've always said we luv each other..of course we both accept we're not 'in' love with each other..there's a very big difference...but if ur bf is offended or wateva somehow by u sayin u love him...well there's a good chance he's a prick hun lol

Try to understand his feeling and emotions try to talk to him about other guys or tell him that you like other guys behaviour in this manner or that manner see his reaction and if he reacts then think he may like you wait until and unless he comes out with his feeling.

Well just tell him now because if your not going to tell him that you love him he will not also tell you that she loves you.

Have more confidence! if you feel it say it. Come on now! dont be fake.

you would not know untill you say it to him.