How do I get my Youtube video to appear at the top of Google for a particular keyword?

Have you seen those small thumbs representing a video at the very top of Google search engine (or sometimes in between the listing)? How can I get my Youtube video to be displayed at the very top for a particular keyword. Please let me know.

Favorite Answer

according to my SEO master, you need lots of SUBSCRIBERS. That appears to be the key thing.

I'm new to this too, wanting to put up my clients and get them ranked on Google, which is still a fairly new phenom.

Create one or more quality articles that have the keyword as a theme, don't go crazy with keyword stuffing, the Penguin filter is now on the look out for SEO Spam, internal anchor text may be more effective than external anchor txt links containing the keyword, which may have to be limited to avoid penalties, internally you can have the keyword in the menu link to the keyword article. Not all backlinks go to your home page. Your description sounds right, add links at a steady rate, avoid too many paid site wide 'blogroll' links.