Are you happy with your life?

Do you feel proud of yourself?

Hw are you most of the times?

Please be sincere and frank and explain yourself.Thanks!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

uh well somtimes.

it all depends on the day.

right now i feel like i cant trust any of my friends

and i feel like im holding back in guys

i try to be happy most of the time but somtimes i just sit in frount of the tv all day thinking about how **** my life is and how im slowly becoming anti-social

• 1 decade ago

Im content with my progress thus far. I have a very long long way to go, but i love where im headed. Thats the beauty of the whole thing. Everyday is a challenge, everyday is a struggle, and everyday you see progress, or growth. I wouldnt say im proud of myself though. Im pretty hard on myself, and i have alot of shortcomings that im working on. I stay humble most of the time, and when im not, for some unknown reason, im humbled immediately.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, not too happy with my life. Being proud of myself isn't an issue in that.

Most of the times I truck along as everyone else does. Cannot complain, I've had a decent life. Its just been devoid of some sincerly heartfelt people in it. Always surrounded, but always alone.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely it's 50/50 about my life hmmmm!well I'm really sad that I had no job and I want to apply it and to finding of my own job as a fashion designer and I want to help of my parent of the some things that they needed and I'm just to keep praying a lot and well I'm still happy that I was really a contented about my life and all my loved ones that they to accept me that who I am and what is my personal life and I'm always to smile when I have of my own problems or I'm feeling tired from all of my chores and I know that God was give me a lot of my blessings and he was give me a lot of my strength and what he gives me and I'm just to accept it and he was gave me of the some plans of all my life and always a positive thinking and be happy with my loved ones

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am extrememly happy with my life. Yes I am proud of what I have become and I am happy for the most part but I have my days

• 1 decade ago

So far I am happy with my life.

Dont forget though that life is full of ups and downs..

Its what you LEARN from them that matters.

No one is in a happy state 100% of the time.

I always remain cheerful and friendly to everyone so I dont accumulate enemies.

• 1 decade ago

YES, I'M VERY HAPPY.AND PROUD. I HAVE BAD DAYS, BUT MOST OF THE TIME, SAY 85%, I'M A HAPPY PERSON.

• 1 decade ago

yes i am happy

but never proud

because it is god gifted

be happy and provide smile to others lips

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

theres room for improvement

• 1 decade ago

yes and no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.