Are you happy with your life?

Do you feel proud of yourself?

Hw are you most of the times?

Please be sincere and frank and explain yourself.Thanks!

Favorite Answer

uh well somtimes.

it all depends on the day.

right now i feel like i cant trust any of my friends

and i feel like im holding back in guys

i try to be happy most of the time but somtimes i just sit in frount of the tv all day thinking about how **** my life is and how im slowly becoming anti-social

Im content with my progress thus far. I have a very long long way to go, but i love where im headed. Thats the beauty of the whole thing. Everyday is a challenge, everyday is a struggle, and everyday you see progress, or growth. I wouldnt say im proud of myself though. Im pretty hard on myself, and i have alot of shortcomings that im working on. I stay humble most of the time, and when im not, for some unknown reason, im humbled immediately.

Nope, not too happy with my life. Being proud of myself isn't an issue in that.

Most of the times I truck along as everyone else does. Cannot complain, I've had a decent life. Its just been devoid of some sincerly heartfelt people in it. Always surrounded, but always alone.

Definitely it's 50/50 about my life hmmmm!well I'm really sad that I had no job and I want to apply it and to finding of my own job as a fashion designer and I want to help of my parent of the some things that they needed and I'm just to keep praying a lot and well I'm still happy that I was really a contented about my life and all my loved ones that they to accept me that who I am and what is my personal life and I'm always to smile when I have of my own problems or I'm feeling tired from all of my chores and I know that God was give me a lot of my blessings and he was give me a lot of my strength and what he gives me and I'm just to accept it and he was gave me of the some plans of all my life and always a positive thinking and be happy with my loved ones

I am extrememly happy with my life. Yes I am proud of what I have become and I am happy for the most part but I have my days

So far I am happy with my life.

Dont forget though that life is full of ups and downs..

Its what you LEARN from them that matters.

No one is in a happy state 100% of the time.

I always remain cheerful and friendly to everyone so I dont accumulate enemies.

YES, I'M VERY HAPPY.AND PROUD. I HAVE BAD DAYS, BUT MOST OF THE TIME, SAY 85%, I'M A HAPPY PERSON.

yes i am happy

but never proud

because it is god gifted

be happy and provide smile to others lips

theres room for improvement

yes and no