Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Great Cheer Websites?

I'm a new cheer counselor at a summer camp and I'm looking for cheerleading websites that can show me some original cheers.

Favorite Answer

there are meany good websites for that. but im sure that doesnt help. go to about.com(that is where we found ours)(ours meaning me and my team) there is also a video about cheerleading. i think its called cheer and dance workouts... it has some very good cheers on it. your best bet is to go online to a bookstore and order a cheer video. those always have really good cheers on it

the only thank you to recover from the concern of a few ingredient is to do it! communicate on your coach and make sparkling your thoughts. Ask to stay with a front spotter till ultimately you experience mushy. regrettably, falling is inevitable and would desire to possibly take place to all suitable women who've been flying for awhile. you are able to desire to desire to construct a relationship collectively inclusive of your bases and have faith that they'll grab you. carry out a splash have faith exercises or catching drills formerly actually attempting the stunt. Many gyms grant stunt preparation; some grant ones designed exceptionally for flyers! you would be desirous to maintain your legs locked out, be stiff, and if falling, save your palms in tight!