Samijo
Samijo asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I can't remember .....?

Does anyone know where I left the stupid remote?

Wow pretty and braidz.... got a pretty high opinion of your time huh? HAHAHA! get over yourself, it's a playful question, ment to entertain , not inform! so if it bothered you that much maybe you should have just moved on. Rude people make me laff! especially when they are sitting on the yahoo answers judging others and they are doing the same thing ! Dorks lol !

Favorite Answer

Sorry but this Question is kind of funny. Lol. OK did you try looking, under the couch, in the couch or chair, under a book or magazine, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, do you have a dog? it might have taken it to its favorite sleeping place. in the kids toy box if you have kids. on the T.V you will find it I'm sure just go over the steps you took from the time you remember having it and before ya know it , it will be back in it rightful place, your hand. good luck to ya and merry Xmas.

Ahh the age old question. Go grasshopper, to a place in your mind where remote controls have wings and fly around. Follow the remote to the prettiest electronic flower with the sweetest nectar. There you will find your remote.

usually this is a part of numonics an italian art of remember.whatever u see or listen directly stored in your neu rons cels in brain fluid and problem is retrieval process.u will have to store it in ur memories through some identifications to retrieve it fast .like if u see a long man identify it with 1 no. moment you see him again u will recall him by no.-1 or go through any book on numonics.

you can try about every think we know everyone have talent its different to people . every moment must used spirit every body enough memories thinking some people genius, Little big clever , very idiot. I hope enjoying for life you just can try ,best for you can make your enjoying trust me one day you can success can make your family to happy and you too

In the bathroom drawer where you store the Tampons and Cheetos.

In between the cushions of the couch.

Under the dog.

I think its in the restroom. Have you checked there? LOL

Yeah, sorry about that, I remember leaving it in your *** the last time i used your TV.. OF COURSE DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR NUCKING REMOTE IS ASSWIPE!

yo fart and if the Vol. go's up then u know where it is