Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

help!! please!! easy 10 points?

ok im in a diet for wrestling ok and i need some tips!! ok so my coach told me to eat 5-6 meals a day about 300 calories per meal and to stay away from carbs can you guys give me some good meal examples?!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1M9
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Eat lots of meat, such as tuna, turkey, etc. Eat all the fresh veggies you like, especially low-starch veggies like lettuce & broccoli. Stay away from bread, pasta, & junk food. Drink lots of water unless you have a weigh-in soon.

Be careful though, don't overdo things. It's important to wrestle in the lowest weight class possible but not if it harms your health.

Good luck!

Source(s): 1M9
  • 1 decade ago

If you want to reduce your weight, you need to do a lot of exercise to accelerate your metabolism. It's better if you do cardiovascular exercise, because this kind of exercise helps you burn fat...

You should begin with a good eating plan, combining fats and sweets with fruits and vegetables. It will be better if you drink at least eight glasses of water daily to control your calories and your cholesterol.

If you want you can use some pills to control your weight and to accelerate the process of burning fat.

I know some pills which you can use to reduce your weight. Those pills are Xenical. Its results are excellent and fast.

Source(s): Visit this website to find more information: http://www.todoenmedicamentos.com/
  • 1 decade ago

Yes sounds like the Atkins Diet may suit.. Found some great recipes here..

http://www.aboutatkinsdiet.com/atkins_diet_recipes...

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

Raw spinach

Raw carrots

Raw Beets

Salad with bean sprouts

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

okay. heres the trick.. eat high protein, high fiber and low carb foods. protein to giv eyou enrgy through your workout and build lean muscles and fiber to easily dispose of fat and unwanted chemicals in the system. search for high protein foods in the net then choose what you like from it... good luck and keep it up.

• OH.. man.. your gonna get your self big and saggy... the coach is not your there with you for the rest of your life... move to hockey

• 1 decade ago

stay away from bread, pasta, rice. eat mostly meat, eggs, veggies. sounds like he wants you to do the atkins diet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

another idea to lose quick weight is to go into a sauna for 30 min, you will shed all your water weight which can be a few pounds

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eats more eggs and lean meat with vegetables (not potato, pumpkin or beans) and salads.

• 1 decade ago

is that diet...5-6 meals a day...your just gonna get fat..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.