Why do...I...get all the serious ones..?

I swear I begin to think my Questions get

sent to a magistrates' convention...sheesh!

hencor: Um, don't know how to break it

to ya but, DO have a look at my most

immediately recent Qs...for that matter,

Most of 'em...then get back to me.

Favorite Answer

Welcome, Lad. Now what do we have here? Ah yes another terribly serious question that will require a rather dull, sensible answer in return! Maybe you've gotta think of something ridiculous to ask - then see what happens!

OK; Rockman, I had no idea!

you seem to have a gift, in that the questions you ask others seem to feel threatened or seriously challenged by. I wouldnt let it bother me about those that answer so seriously. life is a box of chocolates.....dont focus on the box and papers in it, chose what your sweet tooth enjoys and be thankfull to God.

we all have potential, yet the teachers didnt take the time to see it, or pass it on. We are what we think of ourself, and what others percieve us to be helps or hurts us to help us realize we can be our best . I personally am a genius actually mastermind genius guy 165 IQ. Yet in areas that I dont develop rather stoopid lol stupid is the general nature of a person like Forrest Gump under 70 IQ yet in care, determination, and true love he was as the movie shows a genius and alot had to do with the nurture and nature of his mom.. She instilled in him principles that were very biblical.

peace up to you and may you realize and fulfill your potential too. David the sweet pea in His amazing grace. John chapter 3 for the new life in Jesus care and chapter 10 to live the more abundant life without despair.

Oh Deary ... What about Cleaning and Laundry?

You know I'm only trying to help you ... or Law Enforcement.

Dude, I've been studying your questions for two days now....:)

They do not know you Sweetie.....

You do not get a serious answer from me....

unless it is a serious question....

Peace.

some people just dont know how to have fun-- it will be ok.

hey thats life.