Is there a shuttle service for Air Asia passengers to Clark International Airport from Quezon City/vice versa?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Going to Clark none , its only in Pasay terminal of Philtranco and also PARTAS now ply the route . Next stop is Megamall there is a Philtranco terminal where seats are provided while waiting , near ADB and St Francis tower . But on your way back , when you book your Philtranco bus service from Clark , request for Cubao terminal stop over and they will oblige as long as you inform them for they segregate your luggage ahead so it would be easier for you to get off . They have a Philtranco station in Cubao after the MRT station .

Better for you tojust go to Megamall than taking the bus in the terminal for Dau bound buses , then getting off in Dau and taking jeep to Clark entrance because there the taxi and jeepney service to Diosdado Airport is highway robbery in its worst.

• 1 decade ago

No, I don't think there's a shuttle bus servicing passengers from QC to Clark International Airport. But there's Philtranco bus shuttling passengers for Clark Airport. Its waiting point is Megamall Building A (rear side) near ADB. You may reserve for a sit just call Philtranco office.

• 1 decade ago

yeah i think so. one time in megamall i saw tourists depart and arrive coming from clark airport. megamall is somehow the drop point area. you might want to check www.airasia.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.