What's your phobia?

Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing.

Acarophobia- Fear of itching or of the insects that cause itching.

Acerophobia- Fear of sourness.

Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.

Acousticophobia- Fear of noise.

Acrophobia- Fear of heights.

Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places.

Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.

Automysophobia- Fear of being dirty.

Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself.

Aviophobia or Aviatophobia- Fear of flying.

Bacteriophobia- Fear of bacteria.

Bathmophobia- Fear of stairs or steep slopes.

Batophobia- Fear of heights or being close to high buildings.

Brontophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.

Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman.

Peladophobia - Fear of bald people.

Doxophobia- Fear of expressing opinions or of receiving praise.

Dromophobia- Fear of crossing streets.

for more, here's the list: http://phobialist.com/#A-

actually i m fear of high ceiling. everytime i look up to my school hall's ceiling, my heart kinda shrinks and i feel like falling backward.

Favorite Answer

Acrophobia- Fear of heights.

Mine is acrophobia. I have done several things to get over my fear of heights. I haven't totally gotten rid of it but I have made it better. I started with indoor rock climbing. By the time I was done I was comfortable being at least 15 feet up. However, high rises and roller coasters are still issues. air-planes are ok as long as I am not by a window or engine.

Its weird cause I also have a fear of waling across those grates you find in some city sidewalks. I guess cause I think ill fall in.

I would suggest not looking up! The reason you feel that way is that the blood in your head is distributed by gravity making you feel off balance...

I used to have 2 fears when I was younger...one was the fear of flushing toilets and the other was a fear of walking up stairs that were open in the back, lol. But, I've grown out of those now only have the fear of crowds :)

haha then there should be a phobia of people asking is the a phobia of phobias the list goes on

Emm I'm not scared of bugs or beasties just if they fly near my face I freak out curse like a trooper, heart swells and have a huge blood rush tend to scream too. H8 it aswell as it's really girly and I hate to be seen as a "Girly Girl". I'm also scared fo falling in love I'd h8 to fall in love and lose them wood be real hard...Urgh and you know your wrist well not the forearm side but the other with all those little veins, I can't even touch that part of my body or it makes me hurl*seriously*, lol I know its mad but I h8 it I can just imagine the veins BURSTING through, urgh!

Anyway have a nice day!!

Lynne x

Source(s): Yours is kinda weird llol but I know what you mean about the feeling of falling back I get that If I stand at the bottom of a really high building, and stare up at it Xx Try it lol I Dare you!!

Fear of deep water

• Sunny

I had Achluophobia- Fear of darkness after I read the book Helter Skelter!

I believe one of my fears is called Mottephobia which is the fear of butterflies or moths. They creep me out! Am I the only one who thinks that butterflies are freaky?

I would have to list a bunch, so I'll just say it. I have a fear of bugs. Any type of insect

Acrophobia.