Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are u FREEZING your a s s off right now?

I sure am, especially my feet. I don't know why my feet get the coldest, hence I have "cold feet"? HAHAHA

Favorite Answer

Not precisely, better burning....85 degrees and counting right now in Buenos Aires...

Nope, I have a nice warm furnace pointed right where I am right now. If your feet are getting cold, you may have poor circulation. Since I don't know how to increase my circulation in a short time, I just wear thermal socks in the cold times.

• M

No I wish i was freezing but its summer here in Melbourne just getting ready to turn all the fans off

jan j was it only 30 today felt heaps hotter than that

No. Well, not today anyway! Lovely 30 degrees C today in southern Victoria. Who knows what tomorrow may bring though. The Weather Bureau downabouts is rather infamous for their rather inaccurate predictions.

• guru

You have cold feet, not the figurative "cold feet" though. Yeah, it's colldddddddd BURRRRRRRRRRR

Yes I'm very cold, I'm not a fan of winter and its not even past christmas yet lol

Yes, I just sat outside and smoked a j, so I'm pretty friggin cold.

noooo not really in virginia (the part in live in which is yorktown) has been in the low to mid 70's all week and today it was 53 but i still kinda felt good

No way, It's heaps hot in Australia. My husband is in Norway at the moment though.

I would be freezing it off if I was outside. It is 32 degrees outside.