Why do I easily feel cold?

I can't stay in an airconditioned room for a long time; I can't even stand an electric fan directed towards me. I get goosebumps all over. My hands and feet turn stone cold. I live in a tropical country.

Favorite Answer

I can totally relate. People laugh at me because I am freezing in California. My nails turn blue, and I shiver uncontrollably in 60 degree weather. Meanwhile, I'm comfortable in 100 degree summers. What can I say? If the doctor gives you a clean bill of health, buy a big jacket, warm boots, and a closet full of cute sweaters.

some people are like that..im like that actually.. probably bec maybe you live on a tropical place your not used to the cold..

or if you get really cold you might have hypothyroidism.. if you have other complaints you better see your doctor..

The infamous goosebumps lol

I get them too

Maybe a ghost !

• You probably have hypotension- low blood pressure. You should see a doctor about that, as you may have a weak heart.

I don't know...but I'm watching for the answer. I'm always cold too!

i do that to somtimes it's low cerculation i think i'm not sure.