bk4ever asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

is conditioner bad for boys?

i want to know that is conditioner bad for boys

• Stevie
    Favorite Answer

nope... its just as good for your hair as it is for a girls hair.

No but its a Yes if you didnt choose the right conditioner for your hair. My ex Bf complained that my conditioner made his hair limp and dull.. so what you should do is to find the right conditioner that best fit your hair.

no. conditioner can be used by everyone. nowadays there are many types of shampoos and conditioners, so you can use the one most suitable for your hair type.

if you are unsure of what product will work for you, ask a shop assitant or go to a salon - they'll know exactly which would be best.

conditioner also has a dual function - i cannot use jel or wax in my hair, so i just leave in my conditioner. it keeps my curls intact and doesn't look oily or become untouchable.

what conditioner does is it closes the hair pockets/openings which were opened by shampoo which is healthy. Moreover, it functions as a hair oil and smoothens and nourishes your hair. Since hair texture, composition is unisex, guys should use it too.

no. you just have to find the right conditioner for your hair.

No... hair is hair.

i dont think so.. it is also HAIR..

NO!!!