Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do you get over someone your still?

maddly in love with? How do you cope with the idea that the'll meet someone else? that your not the one they will marry? How do you trust relationships again knowing that someones views towards you may change quickly? How do you fall out of love?

Favorite Answer

good luck love really never goes away..

Well, to begin, love is never easy. And that is one of the great things about it. Its something you have to work for constantly untill you find it. It may not last but the lessons learned about yourself through the process make you who you are. Trust has to be earned which is why sometimes it is nice to take it slow with someone special, to gain and earn trust WITH someone. Its probably all rantings im saying but thats the hard part. Its different for everyone and you can only come out ahead if you keep your head on straight and do what your instinct says.

Source(s): life

This depends on how old you are :) The younger you are the easier it is to move on when someone else catches your eye... How do you fall out of love.....hmmmmm I don't think you do.... I've only been in love twice, the first time, just didn't work out, luckily we never married, we dated for 5 years, the 2nd I'm married to now and have been for 14 years, but I do still "love" the first one, I'd never leave my husband for him, or want to go out with him or anything like that, but I still "love" him, and wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Just remember, life is short, be happy...

Got the same problem now. I'm with ya. Going out, but that doesnt seem to help. I look for the same things i liked in the person that i'm trying to forget in the new guys I'm meeting now. And NONE of them are good enough. Thats bad huh.

try to imagine em doin somthin really bad ,like bullyin a kid or talkin to another person the whole tym without introducing em to you and compleletly ignoring you or let their friends make fun of you without stoppin em and instead laugh along with the joke..

Just think of some1 so amazing that you'll never find this in any1 else and when you expect soo much you just don't find any1 worth your tears...--No interest,NO love.....

go out try to fine someone where ever your at and get with them thats what i did well kinda cuz im with this guy who i have known for like 5 years so yea

honestly i dont know either. im in the same situation and im just trying to make it through each day. hope you find the answers your looking for. good luck!

• Ashlee

I just take each day at a time and roll with the punches.. what happens will and what isn't meant to happen won't!!

Get somebody new.

go have lesbian sex with natalie portman. it works every time!