nice seat covers for a good price?

I have a 4runner with the cloth seats and was thinking about trying to buy some decent seat covers for it, whats a good site I can go to to order some without spending more than about $500 for the whole thing (just the first a second row, I almost never use the third one so I dont really care how it looks)

Favorite Answer

for $500 bucks I'll sell you a whole Toyota

Just to cover what you want would enable you to get leather for 500.00. That is without doors or anything but front and second row seats. If you want just covers but good ones thengo to an upper end car parts store and you will not spend near 500.00. To put new cloth would be most expensive since they basically have to take out seats and re-upolster them.

for 500 buck you can buy all new seats what planet are you from that you will pay 500 bucks for seat covers the most expensive would be around 150 bucks. If you want leather ones that's a different story I can see those been 500 bucks and it will include the tailor measuring your seats and installing them. 500 bucks for seat covers ...........................that would be just ridiculous.

There are some really nice seat covers for Toyota Trucks on Toyota.com. They will cost you about $200 but they are worth it. I got them for my Tacoma and they look really nice!!

omg man...for 500 bux ill give u the brand new seats out of my truck..lol