Need good ideas for premixed cocktails I can make?

I am having a Christmas party this Friday. Beer will be supplied, wine too. I am also making lychee martinis (one bottle of vodka to 2 cans of lychee w/ syrup). I will not have a bartender, so I need other simple ideas like the lychee martini. Thanks in advance

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YUMMMMM ... Cranberry Amaretto Kiss ...

2 cups cranberry juice cocktail

1 cup orange-infused vodka

1/2 cup amaretto

3 tablespoons fresh orange juice

The above makes about 8 cocktails - but you can double, triple, whatever you'd like and keep in a pitcher. After pre-mixing, just shake with ice before pouring into a glass, and serve garnished with maraschino cherries.

This has a beautiful holiday color, too, like the red on a candy cane.

• Pat C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have a few.Pina Coladas for a crowd:

1 can of cream of coconut

1 large can of pineapple juice

1 can of white rum ( use cream of coconut can as measure)

Blend rum and the coconut. Add the pineapple juice. Chill

Margarita mix recipe ( makes 5 gallons ) This recipe is from a woman that used to tend bar at the Texas Roadhouse.

4 liters of Tequila

2 liters Triple Sec

1/4 liter White Cuervo

82 ounces sweet and sour mix ( DO NOT ADD WATER )

Mix all together and serve cold over ice

Orange Dream ( serves 10 )

In a blender, blend 4 cups ice cubes

2 cans ( 6 ozs. each ) frozen orange juice concentrate thawed

1 pt. orange sorbet

1 pt. vanilla ice cream

1 cup orange flavored vodka

1 cup vanilla flavored vodka

Make 2 batches to serve 20

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since your using vodka as the base alcohol I would stick with fake martinis. Buy a mixer from the store like Blue Raspberry, Green Apple, Watermelon. Now I like my martinis strong so do 1 part vodka to 1 part mixer. My partner and friends like it sweeter so they make it with 1 part vodka to 2 parts mixer. The mixers are like $6 at the store and make a good 8 martinis i believe. hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

Easiest drinks to make are spritzers:

Champagne spritzer: one part champagne + one part your favorite juice (i love orange or apple juice)

Or

Malibu spritzers: one part rum + two part pineapple juice + a splash of cranberry juice and seltzer

These two recipes are cheap, foolproof and incredibly easy. Just buy a bottle of the liquor and buy equal or twice amount of juice. Mix, chill, and serve.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.