What are all the ways gay people can help society transcend ignorance and embrace true love and compas?

Update:

compassion.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they can do what everyone else should do, find out what is going on in the world and try to make it better. our times are about world unity and we can do a lot to swell that scene

Firstly, gay people should make sure they understand themselves - this not an easy task but, it is a terrible waste to go through life without knowing what makes you tick

this includes gender, sexualtiy and sex. it's a lot bigger than society imagines - it's big! we will never get anywhere if we are constantly blaming others (homophobes, religious politicos, etc.) defining ourselves by them gives them far too much power

if fact, we need to turn away from both *sides* we need to get rid of all the labels and psycho-silliness that the gay party puts out as explanations for gay and str8t; men and women

the first place to look is in our families and our relationships to father and mother. google narth if you wish a novel take on this.

we shouldn't be afraid to look whereever we want. nobody can tell us what to do, how to think or who we are. that's be independent

it is a long quest

i'm glad to see you're on it

good cheer

• waggy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Simply by maiking people realise that truly knowing yourself and standing up for what you believe in is a healthy way to live and a better way of understanding other people's situations. It does not have to always be about me, me, me, but about being truly happy in yourself so that you can genuinely spread that happiness and understanding without prejudice!

• 1 decade ago

Hello,

I think your question is timely in this Advent season, and worthy of reminding ourselves of the guidance that can help all of us in the Spiritual Works of Mercy...

To admonish sinners.

To instruct the ignorant.

To counsel the doubtful.

To comfort the sorrowful.

To bear wrongs patiently.

To forgive all injuries.

To pray for the living and the dead.

...........................................................................................

but most of all I believe that,

Gay people need your prayers, now more than ever...

Merry Christmas

GB u always

............................................................................................

plz pick mine 4 bst answr

thin~Q

u r sweet if u do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.