1 Month after Miscarriage..?

I miscarrried naturally 4 weeks ago, i was 4 months.. very heart breaking as this was my first.. i had suffered a Subchronic Haematoma.. I stopped bleeding about 4-5 days after lose and felt fine to be intimate with my boyfriend again, and so we had unprotected sex.. We would love to have a child but I've not had a period from my miscarriage yet also i done a PT yesterday and it showed POSITIVE.. Is it possible to be pregnant again after only 4 weeks, I had unproteced sex 2 wks after MC. Or could the pregnancy Hormone still be present..

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wait and re-test. After my miscarriage I tested positive a few days later, too.

• 1 decade ago

i fell 2 weeks later after i mc, did not get my first period..... so possible ......unfortanatlt i hav mc twice now...... so we didnt try last month... hopefully it will happen this month again 4 us

so highly possible 4 u it happened to me

my hpt stoped being positive 4 days after both my mc that how i new i was deff. preggo again straight after

sorry to hear about ur loss

ttc#1 for 8 month +2 mc

good luck

• March
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

your cycle starts from the beginning right after the miscarriage and you are pretty fertile then, if you had sex with your b/f after 2 weeks than you sure can be prego!

good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Re test to confirm,in a couple of days!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.