I'm 5'9" and 135lbs. Am I fat?

Of course, those stats are a fabrication as a true lady never reveals her measurements. But let's just pretend that those were my real measurements. Would you say that I'm....overweight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you're huge.

How do your pudgy fingers even fit on the individual keys of your keyboard without hitting like four other keys at the same time? Wow.

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I wouldn't say that's overweight. I have a guy friend [though I know that you're a female] that's around that height and he's skinny and weighs just about that. The height and weight you listed seems normal. Why don't you look it up online or something? I'm sure there must be a list somewhere stating what's a normal weight for someone of that height. :)

• 1 decade ago

Im 5'9 and I weigh 150. Im not fat at all. I wear a size 7 in jeans, juniors.

So I would say you are under weight for your height.

Gain some weight to about 145 at least.

You dont want to look to thin but thin and healthy.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely not!! I am 5'1 and I weigh the same. I sometimes wonder if I am fat, but I know in the back of my mind that I am not. You are 5'9 (obviousley much taller, which makes a different) and to be 135lbs does not sound as if you are fat at all. STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO FAKE MAGAZINE IMAGES. EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE AIR BRUSHED!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are skinny. If you think you are fat then I recommend talking to a counselor about body image!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, cuz im 5 foot 11 and 145 pounds and im skinny

• 1 decade ago

NO!

those measurements would make you stick thin.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say you are a stick. You're not fat twiggy.

• 1 decade ago

not really...ideal weight for that height is 120lbs....I am 5'4" and I weight 112lbs and geeehhhh....this is perfect

• 1 decade ago

google for pages that can compute BMI (body mass index). that way you can be sure..;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.