I'm 5'9" and 135lbs. Am I fat?

Of course, those stats are a fabrication as a true lady never reveals her measurements. But let's just pretend that those were my real measurements. Would you say that I'm....overweight?

Favorite Answer

Yes, you're huge.

How do your pudgy fingers even fit on the individual keys of your keyboard without hitting like four other keys at the same time? Wow.

Personally, I wouldn't say that's overweight. I have a guy friend [though I know that you're a female] that's around that height and he's skinny and weighs just about that. The height and weight you listed seems normal. Why don't you look it up online or something? I'm sure there must be a list somewhere stating what's a normal weight for someone of that height. :)

Im 5'9 and I weigh 150. Im not fat at all. I wear a size 7 in jeans, juniors.

So I would say you are under weight for your height.

Gain some weight to about 145 at least.

You dont want to look to thin but thin and healthy.

Absolutely not!! I am 5'1 and I weigh the same. I sometimes wonder if I am fat, but I know in the back of my mind that I am not. You are 5'9 (obviousley much taller, which makes a different) and to be 135lbs does not sound as if you are fat at all. STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO FAKE MAGAZINE IMAGES. EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE AIR BRUSHED!!

You are skinny. If you think you are fat then I recommend talking to a counselor about body image!

no, cuz im 5 foot 11 and 145 pounds and im skinny

NO!

those measurements would make you stick thin.

I'd say you are a stick. You're not fat twiggy.

not really...ideal weight for that height is 120lbs....I am 5'4" and I weight 112lbs and geeehhhh....this is perfect

google for pages that can compute BMI (body mass index). that way you can be sure..;)