2kool4u asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

When does a person become middle aged?

Some people I know are kind of middle-aged in their twenties. Other people remain interesting into old age.

What makes a person middle-aged? Is it doing boring things all day with money? Most of the interesting older people seem to be people who are doing creative stuff in science and art and those kinds of things, not things with money.

What do you think?

• Favorite Answer

As soon as they think they are.

If middle aged mean something bad, could be at 70 usually, but if mean just adult could happen at 35 or 40

this is what middle-age should be- the section of a mans life between youth and old age.averagely a man lives 80 years so the mid period of this should be middle age. 35-45 seem OK

When you reach about age forty five. Anybody know when middle age ends? People can be interesting at any age.

usually happens after the onset of marriage and/or kids

Source(s): my own bitter experience

middle age occurs when your partner says "I m going out.....".....and you no longer care that he is going out.....so long as you dont have to go with.