How long would you wait???

I have been seeing this guy and it has gotten serious. We have met each others children, we are together constantly, we have so much in common and our communication is wonderful. My question is, how long would you wait before moving in together after dating?

We are both divorced, so we arent thinking of marriage, but we were thinking of moving in with each other. We have brought up the marriage thing and neither of want that right now. Maybe in a few years.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I would wait until you know you're going to be together for a while. Especially if the kids are still young and living with both of you. They already had to deal with one broken home, putting them through another one isn't right.

If the kids are already moved out, then whenever you feel like it I guess. But combining each others assets is also a big step. Give it time and you'll know when the time is right.

The best way is to involve the children, ask them how they would feel about it, moving in together...if you are sure about him and your feelings is strong, go for it, but be careful, sometimes the past can interfere.

you both should write down on a piece of paper what time frame you think and compare and see how far off you are you may find that you are pretty close in agreement no need to ask on here we don't know either of you but you know your situation and that would be fun to see how far off you are or how close you are.

how long have u been together already? i say wait about a yr