Will you hang out, drink coffee and tell lies at the local convenience store when your older?

Favorite Answer

Well, I do that NOW, but not just at the convenience store.

We had the A&P's too, but the grinding machines were at each checkout. We always vied for the "honor" of being the one who ground the coffee while Mom completed the checking out! LOVED the smell... always have, always will... of coffee grounds. But, strangly, I never liked the flavor and do not drink coffee. These days, when I shop, I enjoy going passed the coffee grinders in the coffee aisle, so I can smell that wonderful smell again. Heck, I could SNORT the grounds, but hate the taste! Have a Seasoned day!

You betcha! But only if they have a pot bellied stove and a pickle barrel. A moose head over the register is optional.

Down at the local pub maybe.

Nope, I'm gonna buy a house on a corner, sit on my front porch, and scream obscenities at people taking short-cuts across my lawn!

Oh yeah, but I do that all the time anyway, but only at Starbucks.

not the store -- some other gathering place for old salty dogs.

Maybe

oh god i hope so! cheers :)

idk maybe