Your GF/BF cheats on you w/ someone else who is of a different race than you.?

Would you be more, less or equally upset had they left you for someone from your own group? Please be honest and state your background when you answer. I am a white guy.

Favorite Answer

I'm Indian (not Native American).

I grew up at a place where there are many White people (descendants of Irish, Scottish and English people who did not go back to Britain after India became independent). Half of the students in my school were White, yet they spoke our language, because they were born and brought up in India.

Many Indian boys/girls dated these White boys/girls and naturally there were many break ups too.

Honestly, race has never crossed my mind.

I think when you love someone, you always love the person just as you drink a beer because of the beer not the bottle.

What does a persons race have to do with anything? People should see race the same way they see a persons eye color. A persons eye color does not make the person they are. And neither does a persons race. Would you be more upset if your significant other cheated on you with a person who had brown eyes when you have blue? No because it doesn't matter. They cheated on you. That's it. Be upset about that not about the color of a persons skin.

Pretty much equal. The race wouldn't enter into it, the cheating is the sin, and the person she cheats with would not matter all that much unless it's my friend or something like that. White guy here.

• Kate J

I'm white and so is my bf. I would be pissed off equally if he cheated with me with a woman of any race. If she were a different race than me I would wonder if he had an attraction to that race.

Race doesn't change ANYTHING. The fact that they cheated is the problem. I've been through enough racial stereotypes and bull to tolerate that.

Don't act racist. It pisses people off. And dump the person that cheated on you. Not worth it.

I am a white guy and I would not care what race the dude is. They would be bloody red after I found them anyways.

Neither, i would just be plain upset he cheated on me, to whoever race they're in.

I'm an asian.I can give up if she will be happy with someone. I won't force her to love me or like me if she does not feel it anymore. Yes, I'm happy being with her but her happiness is more important than mine. this I called, true love.

Cheating is cheating, and a cheater is a cheater; nothing more, nothing less.

I dont think it matter either..cheating is cheating