What happened to your last cell phone?

Left mine out in the rain!!! DANGGGGG!!!

My new one is nicer though! But I lost all my pics and numbers!

Favorite Answer

i ve owned 5 phones the first one got old. the second and third one i dropped and the screen shattered, the fourth i was on the peir at the beach and i dropped it in the water. this guy in a diving suit tryeed to find it but he couldnt find it. besides what difference would it make and the one i have now its perfectly fine (for now)except for all the dints.

What didn't happen to my last phone? I dropped it in the bath tub once, ran over it with my car once, had it stolen, had a really really ditzy day and put it in the freezer. I got a new one a few months ago, when I renewed my contract, and it still worked, until the new phone was activated.

What did not ensue to my final telephone? I dropped it interior the tub bath as quickly as, ran over it with my automobile as quickly as, had it stolen, had a very fairly ditzy day and positioned it interior the freezer. I have been given a clean one some months in the past, when I renewed my settlement, and it nevertheless worked, till the hot telephone became activated.

I left it on the Tube! oh well at least I suppose I made someones day...

mine i tried to scan it under my scanner lool and from tere on did not work anymore...now i got a new one but i still miss the other lol

• Ava

Smashed it during the "smash phone competition"

nothin it was just old and really beat up from me droppin it all the time and the antenna was broken off too so it was no good

my old went to my older sister because her IPHONE fell from a 3 story building.

• hannie

i threw it at the wall everytime i'm angry

it was spoilt so bad, i sold it and got 50 bucks

My kids gave it a buble bath