Do u think shedding tears help u heal???

Do u think releasing emotions this way helps u heal......oh and thanx for ure comments I really value each and everyone of them...............merry christmas.

Favorite Answer

From personal experience not for long cus the pain still there

Yes, it is a way for your body and mind to get rid of all the bad things that happend, merry christmas to u 2.

It helps me a lot.. Crying makes u feel sleepy. After I cry I fell asleep. When I woke up, most of the time I tend to forget the sadness... If I don't, well...i'll just cry again and fall asleep again.. hoping to forget it all..

I always feel better after a good cry so I look at it as a good thing..mind you,I don't like crying in public..I don't think that is a good thing for me.

yes I do feel that crying helps me heal.I got told thats a good thing if you hold it in its not good.merry christmas to you to

• holly

It depends on the person. if crying helps to get it all out then yes. it's better to let it out than to let it build up.

Merry Christmas HO HO HO