Anonymous

Do your shopping trips become a social interaction experience?

When we go shopping in town, we seem to meet many people we know in the stores. Then we usually stand and chat for a while.

Guess what? In the next shop, it happens again...

Really turns out to be a social event. What about you?

Favorite Answer

Hi, Clara-

I'm not much of a shopper, so when I go I try to avoid meeting anyone I know so I don't get slowed down. I just like to go, get what I need, get away, go home! lol! My social times come later, like at picnics and such!

Heck no. I'm one of the most anti-social people you'll ever meet. When I go shopping, I do just that, I shop. I look for what I want, I find it, I buy it, I'm outta there. I don't shop as a hobby. I shop when I need stuff. Lol.

• Fauna

It's rare that I run into anyone I know, I did when I lived in a smaller town, growing up. I liked that alot..

it like that with my mom. She is always meeting people she know (and I supposedly know). I hate it and rarely go anywhere with her

we hang out and chek out the boys they seem to like me but im to scarred to do enything