why is it when a black man is arrested or in trouble it is always the system, police, or society?

anytime black men are in trouble everyone thinks the system, police, or society is after them. why is it not that those same black men just did something stupid or was with the wrong crowd?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know what you mean.

Usually they, like anyone else should be punished for their crime, equally!

• 1 decade ago

I have always wondered that myself. I do believe that there all corrupt police officers (in fact, i KNOW!) out there but the majority is not like that!!! The same goes with racist white people...It is just ignorance that is passed down from generation to generation.

• 1 decade ago

because its an easy way to put the responsiblity on someone else. nothing that someone else does is EVER the fault of anyone but themself. unless you don't have the ability to think, you need to get over it and accept your responsibitly for whatever you do.

of course this doesn't apply if someone was set up and really didn't do anything but that really is a very small minority compared the people who do actually cause the issues

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it certainly dont apply to me being a white man, and in the whole scheme of things, who cares

and for as long as you have a chip about it the problem will just get 1000 times worse.

get over the persecution complex, it can happen to anyone not just blacks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It only makes things worse for those who do screwed by racist white cops or whatever....

Ever hear of the story about the boy who cried wolf? Thats what is going to happen when you lie about it. Who really knows .... sometimes it is racism and sometimes it isn't.

Racism exists everywhere too. Blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, Jews, you name it ........ Everyone's race has its bias and racism towards another. Someone is always going to get screwed.

Source(s): COMMON SENSE
  • 4 years ago

You advise like those Duke athletes that have been accused by way of a stripper of kidnapping and rape. Oh it is nice, they have been white and the stripper exchange into black. Hmm. possibly she theory it could be possible that wealthy white men might do this to a unfavorable candy harmless black women with the aid of fact they theory they might get away with it. How with regard to the Al Sharpton, Tawana Brawley incident. the only the place a fifteen 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous black female accused a white prosecutor and 5 white cops of raping her. of course the "Reverend" exchange into good there screaming institutional racism and calling for detention center without information or trial. How with regard to the black professor whose motor vehicle exchange into broken throughout the time of the marketing campaign? She reported white people did it with the aid of fact she supported Obama. After some thinking, she admitted to doing the wear and tear herself. In all incidents the black women and supporters used their race as being sufferers of the WHITE guy. They used their race nicely to their earnings. you spot blacks too intentionally and falsely accuse others, regularly white men, of criminal acts. that is not unique to white women. To have faith so shows the two lack of awareness and bigotry. Qwerty: so which you thoroughly overlook with regard to the examples I gave of blacks falsely accusing whites falsely. those are in basic terms some. i will call others, yet you probably did not handle my reaction considering the fact which you have none. extremely you opt to play the sufferer and blame white people. you're saying blacks get harsher punishment for the comparable crimes yet furnish no examples. people communicate for all time approximately white criminals, you and others such as you prefer to not hear. don't experience undesirable nonetheless. From the thumbs down, i will make certain that others go with to overlook approximately black on white bigotry as nicely. i'm going to assert this for as quickly as and all. White people hate white criminals as lots, if not greater, than black, brown, yellow, or eco-friendly criminal and have not have been given any concern seeing them in detention center. Others declare minority criminals are brought about by way of white racism and make excuses for them. each and every so often a criminal is in basic terms a criminal in spite of race and could be dealt with.

• NONAME
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

BECAUSE IT HAPPENS ALOT MORE TO AN INNOCENT BLACK MAN THAN ANY OTHER RACE/GENDER.... BUT ALOT OF THE TIME ITS STUPIDITY TOO. THIS QUESTION IS ALOT DEEPER THAN THAT THOUGH.JUST BLAME THE WHITE PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING AS USUAL

• 1 decade ago

AM :Um... you do know you are black don't you ?

PM:

So ... judging by the 3 thumbs down I have so far I'm guessing you are not/were not aware that you (or at least your avatar) have very brown skin ?

You know you don't get points for asking a question (however ignorant it may be) right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh please, lets just not go there!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.