This is going to sound really stupid but its not.?

ok so i have alot of guys who have crushes on me but most of them are gross i was wondering that does it still me normal looking guys like you are are u unatractive because you attract unattractive people

please dont say anything mean this genuinly confuses me.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think that it means that your ugly ... But you may be the kinda girl that will actually hold a conversation with an ugly guy. Lots of girls won't give just any guy the time of day, even for just a chat. You talking to them gives them hope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol, maybe your standards are just way to high. However does it mean that unattractive people attract unnatractive people? Well sometime yeah, because the other people think there in with a better chance. Although it could also mean that the crushee (you in this case) is a really nice person and doesnt base there opinions of who they go out with purely on looks, and thus more unattractive people are likely to like that person (you) and be open about it.

Now im trying not to be mean but in simplified versions there are two options

a) your kinda unattractive and attract unatractive guys, or

b) your a really nice person who people feel dont base opinons on looks, and thus unattractive guys are more likely going to be open to letting you know they have a crush on you.

So which of these do you think you are?, remember you could also have standards which are to hight :P

If i offended you im really sorry, but this is just my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

ok dont listen to these stupid people answering ur question, but an "un-attractive" boy can actually be very attractive at heart, he could be very kind and maybe thats what they see in u... where some attractive boys act like jerks now im not saying all of them but some do. If an un-attractive boy sees u he might look beyond good looks and go straight for ur heart, meaning they r probably thinkin how great u r and how nice u r instead of the others who just want a girl whos pretty instead of getting to kno ur likes and dislikes.. hope this helps =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If unattractive guys have crushes on you, it means you have to work harder to get the more attractive guys to like you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just because you attract creeps doesn't mean you're a creep. But, it doesn't mean you're the prom queen either. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Besides, creeps like hot girls too.

• 1 decade ago

No matter how "attractive" or unattractive" you are, you can attract both "attractive" people and "unattractive" people.

• 1 decade ago

opposite sides attract each other!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.