What do you do.........when you have tears running down your face?

I have a problem,........ with my neighbor.......i have tried to look after him.......... He is in the hospitall tonight.......I feel soooooooo bad, but I can only do so much........I am sorry!!!!!!

Update:

Sneaky snake.......that is terrible!! I am sorry for your pain!!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lori, I know you did everything right. Its in god's hands now. Here is a hug for you (((HUG))) if you wanna talk about it go ahead and send me a mail ok? I hope you feel better soon.

• 4 years ago

I do not know. I bet cellphone him and ask. He would possibly simply wish house to style matters out on his possess. Why could you lose him as a buddy if you have not performed something? Doesn't make feel does it. I assume he's going to inform you while he is able. btw. I do not feel telling anybody who posts a query pronouncing they suppose suicidal, that you just additionally suppose that means often could be very considerate or form. Think approximately it. I take it you are very younger.

• 1 decade ago

Juz let tears keep flowing. When it comes to a stop u will feel much better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just remember... The world doesn't rest on you're shoulders. You can only do what you can. Put him in the hands of Jesus now... Smiles to you...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I dont know your situation but if you care about him the best thing to do is stay strong for him and keep him in your thoughts

• 1 decade ago

Just trust at God and Pray for him with true heart

• FAYAZ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

thats a nice job to look after anyone and specially if he is your neighbor.........don't worry everything will be ok.

good luck for you and your neighbor.

• 1 decade ago

i write poetry ... it helps me express my feelings .... i write poems only when i cry ... the main reason why my poems r sad .... but it really helps ... getting out ur feelings makes u feel much bettr

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i got tears in my eyes my gest friend was killed by a drunk driver tonight.

• 1 decade ago

Say a prayer for him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.