What do you do.........when you have tears running down your face?

I have a problem,........ with my neighbor.......i have tried to look after him.......... He is in the hospitall tonight.......I feel soooooooo bad, but I can only do so much........I am sorry!!!!!!

Sneaky snake.......that is terrible!! I am sorry for your pain!!

Favorite Answer

Lori, I know you did everything right. Its in god's hands now. Here is a hug for you (((HUG))) if you wanna talk about it go ahead and send me a mail ok? I hope you feel better soon.

I do not know. I bet cellphone him and ask. He would possibly simply wish house to style matters out on his possess. Why could you lose him as a buddy if you have not performed something? Doesn't make feel does it. I assume he's going to inform you while he is able. btw. I do not feel telling anybody who posts a query pronouncing they suppose suicidal, that you just additionally suppose that means often could be very considerate or form. Think approximately it. I take it you are very younger.

Juz let tears keep flowing. When it comes to a stop u will feel much better.

Just remember... The world doesn't rest on you're shoulders. You can only do what you can. Put him in the hands of Jesus now... Smiles to you...

I dont know your situation but if you care about him the best thing to do is stay strong for him and keep him in your thoughts

Just trust at God and Pray for him with true heart

• FAYAZ

thats a nice job to look after anyone and specially if he is your neighbor.........don't worry everything will be ok.

good luck for you and your neighbor.

i write poetry ... it helps me express my feelings .... i write poems only when i cry ... the main reason why my poems r sad .... but it really helps ... getting out ur feelings makes u feel much bettr

i got tears in my eyes my gest friend was killed by a drunk driver tonight.

Say a prayer for him.