Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

goats milk for babies instead of cows milk anyone done this? and on what recommendation?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to this website and do a search on goats milk. They have a lot of great nutritional information that doesn't necessarily agree with the medical advice in the US. If you e-mail them they will give you any references that aren't already listed on their website.

I know in many countries other than the US there are goats milk based formula's. Unfortunately I have been unable to find any on the web or I would have bought it.

Source(s): www.westonaprice.org/ - 11k
  • 1 decade ago

I remember my little brother had to have goats milk when he was younger.

He was born with a hole in his lung, and following that had asthma and bouts of bronchitis.

The pediatrician recommended trying goats milk instead of whole milk and it worked wonders, Was even able to stop the daily nebulizer treatments eventually.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the lady i work with was raised in india and has lived here for the past 30 or so years. she says they feed goat's milk to their children all the time there and that it is in fact recommended. apparently it strengthens their immune system. i will be giving my child human milk though lol

• Ash
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

my mother-in-law had to do this for my husband when he was born. He developed an allergy to cows milk and she started giving him goats milk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes same conditions happend with me and my daughter.

We prefer goat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had to as a baby I was allergic.im 29 now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.