How soon can we expect "The Longest Yard 3"?

Starring Michael Vick and O.J. Simpson....

John L....thats real funny because I live in Cincinnati....Chris Henry will be the next long range target for Vick.

• Favorite Answer

starring in the re-re-make of the Longest Yard

Mike Vick, Pac-Man Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson

with Marvin Lewis as the head coach

about 5 minutes after mike vick signs with some team as a backup (2010 season) and comes off the bench to win some games. wins equal instant forgiveness with most fans, even for the most awful offenses. i'll bet that if oj could have went back on the field after his trial and ran for 1500 yards for a playoff team everyone would have forgiven him for decapitating the mother of his children and her friend....and he would star in 5-7 more "naked gun" movies.

Shortly after Michael Vick is paroled. O.J. won't need a parole as he will have a week-end pass to play golf.

• 1M9

I was thinking that it's happening in real life, with Michael Vick locked up and all!

Source(s): 1M9

lol, good one!

but Joe D is correct...

There hasn't been a "Longest Yard 2", there was simply a re-make of the original "Longest Yard". So yeah, it would be the remake of the remake. Not that it matters, I haven't seen either one of 'em

But you casting choices sound perfect!

WOOO HOOO!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! They would have to be called the Cincinatti (Mean Machine) Bengals. Along with Vick but not OJ, somehow he gets out of everything.

The was a longest yard 2, where have I been, living under a rock? Ouch my pet rock just threw herself at me, I didn't know that was offensive to rocks.

As long as idiots think that mind-numbing "comedy" is funny, people will invest money to make stupid movies that simple people will pay to see.

funny. Those movies weren't too impressive to me. i like Adam Sandler in comedies.

Not soon enough