is it normal for a family to be wearing just boxers at home?

what i mean is the whole family member, like the father, mother, and their teeenage kids because i've only seen a few..thanks!

Favorite Answer

I think it is fine. I wear my nightgown or pj's when I'm at home. My 4 year old runs around in his boxers. My husband wears sleep pants and my daughter wears whatever she wants. Its not even something we ever think about. If company comes over, then we will get dressed more appropriately for them. Its probably not even something this family thinks about. They are probably so used to being dressed that way, that they don't relize it could make other ppl uncomfortable.

Not really, that is a little too casual. If you have seen them and they are not your family, it is not a polite or respectful way to appear even in your own home. I assume that the females are wearing tops, right?

• b r

Looks like Laziness.

I'm just going to say me and my child won't be doing that, and leave it at that!

At home yes it's normal.. if you can't be comfortable in your own home.....

no