Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

How far does it go?

Someone once told me that because we live in a world of boundries we will always ask that question. That helped a little but I still ask... " How can you not Wonder over your elementary belief system?" Because that is really what it is, the easy way out. To me it's the most exciting thing to think about how far it goes. For just think about that. More to come.

Now,....... cutting to the chase, if it goes forever it is just to hard to comprehend.... for now. The website is great but I wonder and will always remeber why we will never understand in our lifetime this question. Sadly we (human race) are to stupid to understand that really that thisis what we should be asking ourselves. Wasted oppurtunity! Peace brother

Favorite Answer

The depths of the human soul know no boundary...

What is this "IT" you are speaking of?

Social boundaries can be good or bad, depending on what they do for us, and what we do with them.

A teacher once explained it to me this way:

We put rails along the sides of bridges so we can know where the edge is and feel secure that we will not just drift over and drive off the edge.

If there were no rails, people would drive very much closer to the middle, and very much slower, trying to stay as far away from the edge as possible.

Boundaries in society can give us the security we need to explore our spaces better and help us feel confident. Eventually, one by one we can come to terms with percieved danger, and overcome fear well enough to remove some of the walls that separate us from each other.

I GESS YOU CAN I DONT GO TO CHRCH NO MORE SORRY I CANT HELP