I Would Change My Sign To?

If I had to change my sign here is the list of what I would want to be from greatest to least. These are my opinion, It would be interesting to know what other signs would want to be.

I'm a Leo.

1. Gemini

2. Sagittarius

3. Aquarius

4. Cancer

5. Aries

6. Libra

7. Pisces

8. Taurus

9. Virgo

10. Scorpio

11. Capricorn

Ok I know I LOVE being a Leo! I wouldn't want to be anything else.

List is just for fun

Favorite Answer

I'm a Leo too (shocking!)

1. Scorpio

2. Aquarius

3. Cancer

4. Capricorn

5. Libra

6..Aries

7. Virgo

8.Pisces

9.Sagittarius

10.Gemini

11. Taurus

Source(s): Oh how I know this area too well. Great question. It's got me thinking now...
  • Violet

I'm a Leo. Personally, I wouldn't want to change signs for nothing! It's the best sign (in my eyes) out there! Though I do love Geminis and for some odd reason, I get along with a Taurus! She's my best friend and I love her to death!

See ya,

Violet

babygrlac2006 is 100% right. Ha, I know I'm going to get some low ratings on this, but OH WELL! Leo. Love them or hate them? Don't care!! :D Peace!

Source(s): Boyfriend (Gemini) 2 years and 8 months. Absolutely love him! Best friend (Taurus) 5 years. She's the best!

I am an Aquarius, I wouldn't change that for anything! They really are the greatest. But if I had to choose a different sign, it would be Sagittarius, I just love their optimism and honesty and their thirst for life. I would not want to be any of the water signs only because they let their feelings get in the way way too much. I'm more of a logical person.

1. Pisces

2. Aquarius

3. Scorpio

4. Gemini

5. Taurus

6. Sag

7. Virgo

8. Libra

9. Aries

10. Leo (pretty much too much of the same thing for me cuz i have 3 imp planets in leo)

11. Cap (too much of the same thing)

Source(s): I'm a cancer

Well since my sign has no real baring on who I am it doesn't matter too much. However I am a virgo, and all tho I dont beleive in the zodiac I am more like my sign than I'd care to admit. My moon sign is Taurus and rising is Scorpio. I like this combo because it means I'm extreemly stuborn, very sexual, and incredibly emotionally aware.

All of witch would be true about me ironically. But If I were to choose any other sign it'd be gemini because its the sign for twins and I think being a twin would be cool.

• Kate J

I'm a Pisces and I like being one. It's fun to have such an active fantasy life and be admired for being nice all the time. I admire the drive and confidence of Aries people and the ingenuity and resourcefulness of Sagittarians, so if I were going to change it I'd change to one of those.

Aries

I am a proud Capricorn.

But, if I have to select, here's my list:

1- Sagittarius

2- Gemini

3- Libra

4- Aquarius

5- Taurus

6- Pisces

7- Scorpio

8- Aries

9- Cancer

10- Leo

11- Virgo

I'm a Scorpio.

If I HAD to choose a diff sign..here is my list.

1. Pisces

2. Cancer.

3. Capricorn

4. Aquarius

5. sag

6. Virgo

7. Taurus

8. Aries.

9. Gemini

10. Libra

11. Leo

if i could... i would want to be... hm...

1. aquarius (that's what i am)

2. sagittarius

3. leo

4. libra

5. aries

6. capricorn

7. gemini

8. pisces

9. virgo

10. taurus

11. cancer

12. scorpio

not too into being emotionally intense... and all about having fun!