Does anyone work at a Kiddie Kandids?

I am thinking of applying at a Kiddie Kandids. I am 19 and a photographer (I was for the sports section of my college newspaper before I dropped out). Is it really tedious photography or is it rewarding?

Favorite Answer

I used to work for Pixy Studios which was a company that sublet space inside JCPenney (in larger cities) or hosted traveling "Pixies" (smaller communities).

I worked in a mall, so I didn't have to travel. My coworkers made the job fun but there wasn't really much challenge or creative outlet in this kind of photography. When the kids are happy to be there and generally well-mannered, the sitting can be fine. But when you've got a holy terror who won't keep the pose, or doesn't want to hold her baby brother, or you've got mom who insists on just touching up Susie's hair one more time, or says " she blinked, can you take that one over?" ... or the mom who comes with four outfits... after a while you say it's not worth it.

The fall was always terrible, with the day after Thanksgiving the worst. You could hear the strollers running down the aisle trying to be the first ones in line for Christmas pictures.

It was cookie-cutter work but it paid the bills while I looked for something else, and the schedules were flexible.

Yeah there's a lot of folx working fo Kiddie Kandids.

we don't have a kiddys place right here.I used sears they got here out cute.i could get the specific and are available as quickly as a month for the 1st 365 days to be certain how plenty they grew each and each month.you will seem back and be stunned!!how their seems and personalities replace its so humorous.good success

Sounds tedious. But add a little bit of your inspiration to the mix and you will make a lot of parents very happy.

i was gonna apply there..im into photography..you just take pics of little kids all day..but i guess if you want to expand your photography skills you might want to try it..that way you could say youve been in all fields of photography u kno?..well good luck hope u get the job.

never herd of it srry