If you had a choice....?

between killing someone you love to save someone you love, or choosing between marrying 1 out of 2 people you hate to save someone you love, what would you chose?

Update:

Red Spyder:

I don't understand what you mean...and for another thing....I'm not married....I'm only 12 for pete's sake....

Update 2:

applecheekgal:

hey....just because I'm young, doesn't mean i can't ask things like this!!! I can ask whatever I want, this is America...and i don't see anything that says i can't ask this! So get over yourself and don't try to tell me what i can't say!!!

Update 3:

oops...never mind what i said.....i didn't read your comment the whole way....sorry...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

While, I would just have to put it in God's hands because of the two people I hate, one shot me and the other one beat me to a pulp. I have no desire to marry either one of those two.

I am not going to kill anyone either--at least not a loved one.

• 1 decade ago

marry 1 of 2 people

• 1 decade ago

Marrying 1 out of 2 people you hate to save someone you love since when time goes by you'll grow to love your spouse, but if you kill someone, you'll be guilty for taking that life throughout your lifetime.

• 1 decade ago

how can u kill someone u love? even its to save someone else u also love?? i would rather marry someone i hate, when my loved one is safe, i could always get divorced, lol. :p

what? ure 12? then how come ure asking things like this? go out, play and have fun, leave this stupid matters to adults only. just have fun as much as u can before u grow old and start regretting how many time u waste on thinking something ridiculous, lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Marry.

Divorce!

• vlad
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

marry 1 of the 2 people that i hate, no one said i would have to see you and the person that i hate (your husband)

• 1 decade ago

deffently marrying someone i hate, i don't think i could kill anyone lol

• 1 decade ago

marry because you can always kill them later

buewwwawwwawa

• Nora
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

to do nothing; fate will take its course without my intervention

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.