haair asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

What type of people do you dislike?

AND WHY?

I can't stand rude/mean people who take on an evil tone in their voice thinking they are better than others, or think the squeeky wheel gets the greese. I'm always around people who are being rude to sales/service people. Today I was waiting for a sandwich and the girl asked if this customer if she wanted cheese. The customer snipped back "what, what kind" then "no". How about "no thank you" with a smile. If we were a liitle nicer to each other life might be a little more relaxed.

Favorite Answer

I agree. In my opinion, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. I also dislike spoiled children who act like they're better than everyone, overly religious people who cram their beliefs down your throat, and arrogant a s s holes.

• feeona

I have always said people who talk down to others like a kid at a burger joint or salesperson do it because they in their idiotic mind somehow this makes them appear powerful and the only person that looks like an idiot is them. Generally those people tend to have no control or success in life so berating a teenager or some other person trying to make an honest living makes them feel like they are powerful. As for what I dislike it would have to be narrow minded, racist, and the been there done it twice type!! I cannot stand the know it all personality. Good question. Have a good night.

I agree with you. Anyways, I don't like the people you talk about, and overly religious people. I don't mind religion, but people need to be more open minded. A lot of religious people won't even think about other people's opinions and that just makes me angry.

Dishonest, arrogant, hypocrite or whatever you may describe that upset me. Most of all, I hate a few who borrowed my hard-earned money but never keep the promise to pay until today.

You might be a happier person yourself if you didn't fight the battles of the sandwich servers. How the hell do you know if they think they are better than her or not? Your question was as high handed as the scene you described at lunch.

Bossiness/bullies

Pushiness,

Manipulators/users

Prejudice

mean-spirited gossip

All a big turn-off

Vain and / or arrogant people. I mix with a lot of them in my business, it seems to be a prerequisite !

people who talk loud on their cell when youre on the bus or at a store yet look at you like youre crazy when you evil eye them. no one cares that your mom walked in on you and your boyfriend or what a dick your probation officer is!

when they dont say please and thank you. its like thats the simplest gesture yet no one does it.

litterers!!! wtf is wrong with you! trash goes IN THE TRASH!!!

definitely overly religious people that give you those stupid little pamphlets that they havent updated in like a million years...

god im about to go on a rant. i should stop now

i agree, i think jealous people are the worst people in the world.. Their like poison