Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does this mean?

I heard someone say, "I think I'm faggin' out..". I know what fag is, but I doubt that is what they ment... Any idea what they ment?

Favorite Answer

According to Urban Dictionary, it's when a guy starts to hang out with his girlfriend more often than with his friends.

im i would guess he means he is starting to have second thoughts about something and many people think that homosexual men are sissies so the term fagging out means that he feels kind of like a girl because he is scared of something.

Be open minded. In the everyday language we use- the word fook can mean anything. "Fagging out" short of having an outdoor male-only orgy, is of similar nature.

um well a fag is another word for a cigarette so maybe he's craving cigarettes or having a lot of cigarettes...or maybe hes gay

I believe that means he would like a bowl of chili with shredded cheese on top.

most likely they meant that the guy who is talking is faggin' out, and, that, he knows what*** is, but the idea of what they meant, now, no one is certain of, of that though. creepy uh! I think it's 4**** instead of 3***

it means hes about to rip out of his clothes, like the hulk. only he will be looking for gays instead of bad guys.

Either acting gay, or chickening out, I would guess.

• Coche

I think that he's acting gay, or really means that he's turning gay, I guess.

maybe he is starting to like men lol