Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does this mean?

I heard someone say, "I think I'm faggin' out..". I know what fag is, but I doubt that is what they ment... Any idea what they ment?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Urban Dictionary, it's when a guy starts to hang out with his girlfriend more often than with his friends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im i would guess he means he is starting to have second thoughts about something and many people think that homosexual men are sissies so the term fagging out means that he feels kind of like a girl because he is scared of something.

• 1 decade ago

Be open minded. In the everyday language we use- the word fook can mean anything. "Fagging out" short of having an outdoor male-only orgy, is of similar nature.

• 1 decade ago

um well a fag is another word for a cigarette so maybe he's craving cigarettes or having a lot of cigarettes...or maybe hes gay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I believe that means he would like a bowl of chili with shredded cheese on top.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most likely they meant that the guy who is talking is faggin' out, and, that, he knows what*** is, but the idea of what they meant, now, no one is certain of, of that though. creepy uh! I think it's 4**** instead of 3***

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it means hes about to rip out of his clothes, like the hulk. only he will be looking for gays instead of bad guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either acting gay, or chickening out, I would guess.

• Coche
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think that he's acting gay, or really means that he's turning gay, I guess.

• 1 decade ago

maybe he is starting to like men lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.