lala asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Hey Jerry Seinfield lovers, !!!!!!!!!! I need a answer in The Bee Movie what is the one show jerry...?

yes in the BEE movie jerry mentions a show is has'nt seen ???? Anyone KNOWS.!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I don't understand your question, sorry.

I am not sure but here www.watch-movies.net you can watch bee movie on here and find it i watched it a long tima go and cant remember AND GUYS GET THE HELL OFF HER BACK HER GRAMMER ISNT HURTING YOU cept you adyrian your fine and Kramer is funny i like the way he always busts into jerry apartment with out knocking

WOMAN. please explain better. its hard to understand what you are tryng to ask! a SHow is "has'nt seen" ? ? ?

wth? I like sienfeld now but i never watched it before until like 3 weeks ago I started watching lol. That lanky guy... KRAMER KRAKS me up lol that guy is a dumbasss...

Hey You should watch the Office. it seems boring but watch it for a minute and it will have you laffing. Its Dry HUMOR lol

focus more on coherent sentences than on a meaningless abundance of punctuation marks.

first learn how to spell. Some grammar...then sign up for yahoo answers