can anyone suggest any wii games for my 9 year old daughter?

• ttt
    Favorite Answer

It depends on what she likes and might enjoy playing.

If she likes Barbie, she might enjoy "Barbie as Island Princess". It's not a bad game at all. There's also "Disney Princesses: The Enchanted Journey, but it may be a little young for her.

If she likes to sing kareoke style, there's "Boogie" and "High School Musical"--especially good if she's seen and enjoyed the movie.

If she likes to dance? She may enjoy "Dance, Dance Revolution"! Comes with a dance mat and is similar to the video arcade version--only with better music, well-known american pop music spanning several decades. Additional song packs available via downloading are in the works so she may be able to enjoy this game for years to come. It is somewhat challenging though. (My personal favorite Wii game!)

A little easier version is "Dancing with the Stars" which you dance along with using your hands and the "Wiimote and Nunchuk" instead of a dance mat. If she liked the show, chances are good she'd like the game. She's at the right age group where she might enjoy this, but would probably outgrow it quickly. "Dance, Dance Revolution" would last longer.

If she just feels like playing? She might enjoy "My Sims", build a town, design houses, make friends you enjoy socializing and doing activities with.

If you would like a good educational game? "Big Brain Academy." It's educational AND fun and can be played with up to 8 people at a time, testing and challenging skills in areas such as visualization, logic, (simple) math, etc.

If she would like a good party game to play with family and friends? Mario Party 8, which plays like a board game with lots of fun "minigames" at the end of each turn. This game also relies somewhat on "luck", "leveling the playing field". By this I mean that players of all ages or experience levels stand at least a decent chance of winning, irregardless of who they're playing against.

Other than all the above, Super Mario Galaxy is probably the best designed Wii game to date. Non-gender specific, it can be enjoyed by the entire family.

Jack, where exactly did you pull all that from? xD XBOX has been cheaper than PS3 for quite a while, and no where--and I do mean no where--can you get a new PS3 for $130. Or an XBOX for $160, for that matter. And I seriously doubt a nine-year-old would be doing much online gaming. I own both systems and really they both have advantages. XBOX has Kinect, which has quite a few games that younger kids will enjoy (Kinectimals, Kinect Adventures, etc) while the PS3 has one of the best exclusives geared towards the younger crowd I've ever seen, LittleBigPlanet. XBOX'd be cheaper though. The 4GB model retails for $199.99 brand new and has more than enough memory for as many game saves as you want. I have 80+ saves spread across 37 games and still have room left over. Yes, I'm a nerd, and a long-term one too :-3 if you need to download any DLC/music/etc in the future you can buy an 8GB USB stick at Wal-Mart for $20. EDIT: If one more person says XBOX is geared towards CoD I am going to blow a gasket. Research your answers before you go shooting off your mouth. Numerically, XBOX has far more family-friendly games (mostly due to Kinect) than the PS3 does.

Mario Party, Super Mario Galaxies, Mario vs Sonic olympics

Well theres always wii sports cant go wrong with that. But if your looking for fun and games for her i suggest mario party 8. Its fun

Basicaally any Mario game can be played and enjoyed by people of many different ages. The Brain Training games are okay and Cooking could be pretty fun for her. Overall just ask her what she wants and then get it. Simple.

Super Mario Galaxy is an excellent game.

I played it at a friends house and its the best one on gamespot.

It has easy controls and is lots of fun for the whole family

• T

Some mario games

I just bought my daughter Playground for xmas....it has dodgeball, tetherball, slot cars, nerf, wall ball, and soccer on it....we rented it a couple of days ago and we played for hours

My daughter is 9 and my daughter is 4 and found the game equally fun

She might like Cooking Mama. Warioware: smooth moves is good too. Maybe Super Monkey Balls. Why don't you ask your daughter what game she wants.

eg: Mario, Sonic, Barbie,

anything games that related which children.