A Personalized Desk Pad?

I would like to have a Desk pad made, for my mother, for christmas. She is a middle school teacher and she would like a new one. I would like to personalize the desk pad for her. Everywhere I look, on the net, they want to sell them to me in bulk. I only need one. Thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

You can buy one at Office Max. If you want to get creative and make your own, good luck! I tried that already, and it didn't work out to well.

• suzb49

You can buy the paper tablet, use it for your guide (size) and take a piece of heavy cardboard cut to fit the tablet. Use two strips of cardboard for the sides, cover them with some pretty material and glue pretty ribbon around the edges to secure it to the cardboard backing. You can string some beads or little hearts or any thing you can find to some thin ribbon and hang it from one of the upper corners for decoration. Good luck.