Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

haunted house? scared?

because weird things are always happening. things fall and break, i hear noises, i feel like im being watched, i feel like im being followed, i'm literally terrified of walking through my house in the dark, things move for no reason without falling, i hear people talking to me and i feel like there's someone with me and it's not a happy feeling.

and do not tell me im crazy because i will report you.

Don't be a *****, Eri. Just because I posted it in different sections doesn't mean I'm insane. It means i want answers and I don't want to have to wait around. You're a really rude person.

Favorite Answer

you aren't crazy. you're just afraid. no biggie.

• eri

You're telling us you're not crazy - but you just asked the same exact question in the Alternative section under a different account name. Why not use the same account? Oh, plus you posted this in the mental health section. Way to go on the 'not crazy' thing there.

You're not crazy. My house does that ALL THE TIME.

How old is your house, anyway? Mine is about 100 years old, and makes some creaking noises all on it's own.

Ask if there were any previous owners or builders who died on site and see if there's anything that can help them 'move on'

Stand up for yourself and refuse to go! Why are you letting a boyfriend influence you in this way? If he doesn't understand that you don't want to go and keeps pushing the issue he doesn't really care about your feelings.

• If your sleeping fine, it shouldn't be a problem.... keep some outside light on. and couple of motion detector, OK.. and pray every night to god and the good sprite will hear you.. keep this up and the feeling will go away..

Ask them to go to the white light. You may have the gift wow. Ask arch angel Michael to keep you safe.

well i don't really understand the question your asking but i guess maybe find out a bit more about the house or move out!

do u only feel that way in ur house? if u do it might be hunted... if u feel like that everywhere u might wanna seek for help dont be sacred of ur house cuz they will know u weak if u tell them to leave u alone they will k good luck

you must not scared at haunted house because you'll just made your own fear.. example. . your thinkin' bout a casket flying? a white lady at your back?? every thing you imagine is your fear>> . . .you must not scared at haunted house. just pray and god is always at your side>?> hope im right. . . because GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

Acknowledge your feelings and tell the spirits that are inhabiting your home that they are frightening you. Ask them if they wish to communicate with you please do so, if not vacate the premises. Also ask God to put his protective white light around you and your home.

It is time to get your house blessed.

I would just move out.