Would you believe there was a time, not so long ago, when people sat back, played whole records...?

...and just conjured up images of what they were listening? Just imagining.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I still have whole records and listen to them.

• 1 decade ago

Still do that, as you know, have a tendency to enjoy my music in the dark, and as I listen, create my own world with images that I feel and think express what I've captured from the music, vocals and songwriting.

Ahhh, music can be so dreamy...

• I listen to Records even though I'm only 23 and I collect ones of singers and bands I like, whenever I'm at a secondhand shop.

I grew up on listening to records because of my parents and uncle's collections.

• 1 decade ago

When the Beatles came out with the white album this was one of them.This two album set was hard to come by.I went to four record stores before i found it.Once you started you could not stop.To this day some of the best music of all time.Best of luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What a wonderful time. I still listen to records on occasion. It's lovely.

• 1 decade ago

Yep, Been there, done that. And to top it off, we had no remote controls. Maybe that's why we listened to the whole record.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah. They stacked them on the spindle and they made a "plunk" sound when they dropped.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, and you had to flip the record to hear side B

• alida
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

love the vinyl. would stack as many on as possible and enjoy.

• 1 decade ago

Yes..it still happens in my little world :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.