Would you believe there was a time, not so long ago, when people sat back, played whole records...?

...and just conjured up images of what they were listening? Just imagining.

Favorite Answer

I still have whole records and listen to them.

Still do that, as you know, have a tendency to enjoy my music in the dark, and as I listen, create my own world with images that I feel and think express what I've captured from the music, vocals and songwriting.

Ahhh, music can be so dreamy...

• I listen to Records even though I'm only 23 and I collect ones of singers and bands I like, whenever I'm at a secondhand shop.

I grew up on listening to records because of my parents and uncle's collections.

When the Beatles came out with the white album this was one of them.This two album set was hard to come by.I went to four record stores before i found it.Once you started you could not stop.To this day some of the best music of all time.Best of luck.

What a wonderful time. I still listen to records on occasion. It's lovely.

Yep, Been there, done that. And to top it off, we had no remote controls. Maybe that's why we listened to the whole record.

Yeah. They stacked them on the spindle and they made a "plunk" sound when they dropped.

yes, and you had to flip the record to hear side B

• alida

love the vinyl. would stack as many on as possible and enjoy.

Yes..it still happens in my little world :)