What should i do?

I am getting all these wier bumps on my skin. They are everywhere. I think they are bed bugs bits but i am not sure. I have a lot of them and they go away then come back. especially when i am not at home. So maybe its in my cloths too. What should i do to make the itch stop and the bumps go away? Please Help.

Favorite Answer

Maybe you are allergic to the laundry detergent that is being used on your clothes and sheets. Try a different brand...one for sensitive skin.

try and wash everything including the bed and see how that works. it should help and for the bumps don't scratch just put some cream on. hope you get better =)

my friend had bed bugs, and she had them everywhere....they ended up getting rid of everything that had fabric on it....and kept only certain clothing and had to wash em super good....so if u have bed bugs ur screwed....sorry man....use a normal antibiotic cream on the bites...

See a dermatologist.

ewwww, shower would be a start.. how about them 10 points??