World of Wonders! Robertson Davies?

I cannot find any criticism about a book called world of wonders by robertson davies... I need some for a paper i am writing and I do not know what to do.

I found some things but they are from websites you need to be subscribed to

do you know any criticisms about the book?

• LK
    Favorite Answer

It's the third book of a trilogy Davies wrote called the Deptford trilogy. The first two are "Fifth Business" and "The Manticore."

You can try http://www.wikipedia.org/ and put in Davies's whole name in the search box to see what Wiki says. (If English is your second language, Wiki gives a choice of languages, too. You'll see it.)

Read the article on Davies very carefully first, then perhaps try to see if any titles are links.

You can also try going to the library and asking a reference librarian there for help finding material for the paper you are writing.

Libraries are great for that... the help is very knowledgeable, and of course books, magazines, newspapers, CDs, audio books, videos and more are to be found at most county libraries.

If you don't have a card, you can work on your paper at the library. If you want a library card (a good thing to have), you only need one form of I.D. and one dollar (in the U.S.) and you can check out material for a month.

I love the Deptford trilogy... I re-read it fairly often and know it well. It's great, isn't it? I'm glad you are reading it.

Luck with your paper--