Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats the crazyest thing you have ever done? lol?

were to start

Favorite Answer

I rode around the block naked on my trike.

• debijs

Got busted big time by my dad when I was quietly trying to sneak back in my bedroom window. All the kids in our neighborhood snuck out at night and we just sat, talked and had fun. I was being so quiet, had stuffed my bed, and when I turned on my light to get ready to hop in, there he sat! Boy was that a bad night!!!

when i was living in florida , there wasa place of interest near our home called weeki wacheehome of the mermaids,well every spring the people that run this place have what they call a swamp fest,and theres a part of the festivities where theres a petting zoo, i went in and saw this young girl holding a ball python and she was taking pictures of people who wanted to pose with this 3 foot long snake around their necks,so i got up enough nerve to let this young lady put the snake around my neck! afterwards my mother said "what in heavens name made you do that?

• Tre

Free fall over 300 feet into a spring water pool

I drove a car while hallucinating on mushrooms. The numbers on the speedometer were swirling around. The road looked fine, though. I do not recommend it.

By the way, I don't do drugs anymore.

Stole $900 from my job and set up the assistant manager to take the fall for it.

It worked too, she got fired & I took her place. No one ever found out the truth.

Reason: She used to work for my sister at another job, but my sister had fired her. When she found out I was her brother, she began to constantly treat me like dirt. I got even.

Making chalk outlines to look like bodies with ketchup for blood.I did this for my bosses to come in to in the morning by the front door.

Too many things when partying at the clubs.

i got really drunk one night and i climbed my friends tree naked ( years ago in high school )..the next morning there were cuts and scrapes all over my body from doing it..my friends laughed there azz off..sheesh...sure am glad i dont drink anymore..lol.

• Line

That's some pretty funny stuff above xD

Proposed a girl the first time I met her! Haha that was hillarious! After that we never saw each other..