Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats the crazyest thing you have ever done? lol?

were to start

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I rode around the block naked on my trike.

• debijs
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Got busted big time by my dad when I was quietly trying to sneak back in my bedroom window. All the kids in our neighborhood snuck out at night and we just sat, talked and had fun. I was being so quiet, had stuffed my bed, and when I turned on my light to get ready to hop in, there he sat! Boy was that a bad night!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when i was living in florida , there wasa place of interest near our home called weeki wacheehome of the mermaids,well every spring the people that run this place have what they call a swamp fest,and theres a part of the festivities where theres a petting zoo, i went in and saw this young girl holding a ball python and she was taking pictures of people who wanted to pose with this 3 foot long snake around their necks,so i got up enough nerve to let this young lady put the snake around my neck! afterwards my mother said "what in heavens name made you do that?

• Tre
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Free fall over 300 feet into a spring water pool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I drove a car while hallucinating on mushrooms. The numbers on the speedometer were swirling around. The road looked fine, though. I do not recommend it.

By the way, I don't do drugs anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stole $900 from my job and set up the assistant manager to take the fall for it.

It worked too, she got fired & I took her place. No one ever found out the truth.

Reason: She used to work for my sister at another job, but my sister had fired her. When she found out I was her brother, she began to constantly treat me like dirt. I got even.

• 1 decade ago

Making chalk outlines to look like bodies with ketchup for blood.I did this for my bosses to come in to in the morning by the front door.

• 1 decade ago

Too many things when partying at the clubs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i got really drunk one night and i climbed my friends tree naked ( years ago in high school )..the next morning there were cuts and scrapes all over my body from doing it..my friends laughed there azz off..sheesh...sure am glad i dont drink anymore..lol.

• Line
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That's some pretty funny stuff above xD

• 1 decade ago

Proposed a girl the first time I met her! Haha that was hillarious! After that we never saw each other..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.